Within the Global Service and Assistance department, you will join the Support team to the Business Units of the Stago group where you will be in charge of:
- Support the Business Units in the implementation of the Group’s Service strategy
- Define the processes related to the management of the service activity that will be deployed within the Stago entities
- Follow the corporate activity indicators of services activities
- Contribute to the development, deployment and improvement of IT tools for service activities
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the service activity in order to guarantee customer satisfaction at its highest level.
As a referent of the services processes and on the basis of planned missions, you will be required to travel to the sites of the Stago group in France and abroad where you will audit and provide your expert advice on services organization. You will also guarantee compliance with STAGO procedures during these missions.
This position requires, among other things, qualities of flexibility and diplomacy and very good interpersonal skills in order to build and develop strong links between our local correspondents, Global expertise, and the other Stago group department.