Join one of the leader in In Vitro Diagnostic. STAGO Group (2 700 employees) develops, produces and sales all over the world reagents and analysis equipment to laboratories and public / private hospitals.
Within our Automation Solutions team in charge of automated chains (Total Laboratory Automation / STA Workcell Max), you provide technical support and expertise on this range to our Business Units referents around the world.
As such, your main functions will be to:
- Provide 3rd level technical support and expertise on allocated ranges and play a key role on customers’ satisfaction (internal & external);
- Follow Business Units referents during first installations on site;
- Actively participate in working groups focused on resolving technical cases, providing technical expertise and overall continuous improvements;
- Work closely with all departments involved (sales, marketing, technical support, hotlines, supply chains, documentation…);
- Train the operational field support teams end referents
- Ensure that the technical knowledge of our international referents is kept up to date
- Participate to projects with R&D and integrators partners, share and highlight field vision and expectations;
- Define and write down technical documents;
Your profile and skills that are needed for this role :
- You ideally have a background in biomedical engineering or health engineering; you already have similar experience in medical devices and/or IVD instrumentation;
- Knowledge of electronics, mechanics and robotics required;
- You are experienced with overseas assignments or online support.
- A strong team player with the ability to deal with deadlines
- You are tech-savvy and proficient in software application including MS Office.
- Proven experience in achieving customer support satisfaction with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident in your own abilities and autonomous.
Following skills would be greatly appreciated :
- Second foreign language
- Knowledge and use of middleware
- Basic knowledge of IT systems, networks environments and laboratory computer connections.
- Have a keen interest on online learning and training design.
You will be successful by showcasing our core values. We want you to show :
- Customer satisfaction
- Team spirit
- Attentiveness and Empathy
- Commitment and Accountability
If you are curious, have a logical mind, have real editorial and interpersonal skills and want to join a dynamic and growing team, then don’t wait any longer and send us your resume quickly.
Initial technical training in products and materials will be provided by the company.
Localisation : Asnières sur Seine (92) – France.