We, at the Optimisations & Methodologies are focused on data. We use it to deliver value on 3 types of projects: decision making support, data product and tools development and pure innovation. We are looking for an intern for at least 3 months to help us building a new interactive analysis tool.
You will be in charge of developing a Shiny app that provides insight and guidance for maintenances operators and system investigators about machines' states and failures through data science tools and visualisations.
As lead developer for the app you will:
- Gather user requirements,
- Design a user interface,
- Integrate a python module into the shiny app,
- Implement datavisualisation features,
- Research and implement automated diagnostics reports,
- Develop and implement failure predictive models,
- Organize user testing phases and gather feedback on the field.